Sunday, July 1, 2018

A VISION OF THE HAND OF GOD CHANGING THE TEMPERATURES OF THE EARTH FOR 30SEC --PROPHECY

Listen to this, the LORD GOD JEHOVAH , on 29th of June in a very mighty revelation and fearful dream at 4am in the morning took me to a place where I could see the East, the place where where the sun rises from. Then the LORD changed the temperatures of the earth to equal that of the sun for 30 seconds! In a very shocking way with His Hand. At this point, I suddenly saw, a section of the earth beginning from my feet to the far east turn pink and yellow and purple and tremendous heat , unbearable and I heard screams all over the earth.

Then he turned it off. Everything across the globe had now changed. people were talking about the end of the world in that one minute.I also heard a chance to hear a conversation concerning the person who saw and heard these things and as they related his life with scriptures.

Time is absolutely over I am announcing a very fearful event that will shock the nations, and the LORD is going to tilt the temperatures of the earth to shock mankind and make them return to the LORD.

To Receive the LORD Pray:

MIGHTY LORD JESUS, I CANT WAIT ANY MINUTE, PLEASE COME INTO MY LIFE RIGHT NOW
I TURN OVER ALL MY LIFE UNTO YOU, FORGIVE ME ALL SINS,
AND SEND ME THE PERSON OF THE HOLY SPIRIT TO HELP TO FIND RIGHTEOUSNESS AND WATERS OF LIFE
IN THE MIGHT NAME OF JESUS, I AM BORN AGAIN.

If you needed any help with your new journey as a christian please follow this link to whatsapp me
Whatsapp Me

No comments:

Post a Comment