Sunday, September 9, 2018

VISION OF THE DAY THE SUN IS CLAPPING AND SETTING IN THE AFTERNOON.

On this warm morning of September 9th, 2018, I have woken up to a very shocking and fearful; a vision of the LORD. In my dream, I looked up into the sky and then something made me look at my watch and it was a few minutes after two Oclock in the afternoon but then again, the sun was setting. This cast a lot of fear across the entire world.

Also, as this happened, the sun was splashing off the sun very sharp light, too bright that appeared like someone clapping right in the sun and it was very spectacular. And so it was slowly becoming a sunset and people were terrified and trembled. Beloveds, that was a day of darkness and fear, it is a day that will shake woke all humanity including the atheist and everyone that rejects the LORD. I have seen that day. I then woke up and realized I had seen a dream of the LORD.

This are the events that happen to redefine for all humanity the dispensation we have walked into. And so whatever you are doing on earth right now, the plans you have and pursuits, please remember the LORD. the LORD Jesus loves you and wants to give you a future of eternity with the Father in heaven.

The MESSAGE:


Amos 8:9 King James Version (KJV)
9 And it shall come to pass in that day, saith the Lord God, that I will cause the sun to go down at noon, and I will darken the earth in the clear day:

To Receive the LORD Pray:

MIGHTY LORD JESUS, I CAN'T WAIT ANY MINUTE, PLEASE COME INTO MY LIFE RIGHT NOW
I TURN OVER ALL MY LIFE UNTO YOU, FORGIVE ME OF ALL SINS,
AND SEND ME THE PERSON OF THE HOLY SPIRIT TO HELP TO FIND RIGHTEOUSNESS AND WATERS OF LIFE
IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS, I AM BORN AGAIN. AMEN.

If you needed any help with your new journey as a Christian please follow this link to WhatsApp me
Whatsapp Me

No comments:

Post a Comment