Monday, April 23, 2018

VISION OF TERROR ATTACK ON A LEARNING INSTITUTION IN KENYA - A CALL TO PRAYER.

The LORD has spoken to me in the past two days about an attack that will visit a school in the nation of Kenya. The LORD placed me in this place also and I saw the fright, the begging for mercy and intense dread.

There is a gun man who is well groomed, tall and comes with a vehicle parking it in a school compound and unpacks his tool boxes. He's having sophisticated guns and automatic weapons. The man takes hostage the entire learning institution. I am right in the center of all this and at some point he threatens to open fire on the students and everyone screams. On the other hand I think he's in communication with some government officials and he's demanding a ransom.

So eventually he won't really shoot the entire school but I also am made to understand he's well known and protected by senior people in the security docket. The world is on a steady decline and the most important thing is to TO PREPARE FOR THE COMING OF THE MESSIAH!

I'm also sharing this so that people may pray even for their home countries and that the LORD will protect their loved ones, those scattered around the globe because a lot more evil things are already in play, and, as a Christian you need to walk under the cloud of GOD.

To Receive the LORD Pray:

MIGHTY LORD JESUS, I CANT WAIT ANY MINUTE, PLEASE COME INTO MY LIFE RIGHT NOW
I TURN OVER ALL MY LIFE UNTO YOU, FORGIVE ME ALL SINS,
AND SEND ME THE PERSON OF THE HOLY SPIRIT TO HELP TO FIND RIGHTEOUSNESS AND WATERS OF LIFE
IN THE MIGHT NAME OF JESUS, I AM BORN AGAIN.

If you needed any help with your new journey as a christian please follow this link to whatsapp me
Whatsapp Me

No comments:

Post a Comment